Slingshot har pushet wingfoil fra første stund, og med Wing Raider har de tatt flere steg videre. Slinghot har laget Wing Raider så kompakt som mulig, slik at den responderer på det første pump du tar og karver de feteste svinger på bølgene.
Et anbefalt produkt av Surf1
HVORFOR DU VIL ELSKE WING RAIDER
- Kompakt shape for pumping og direkte foilkontroll.
- Bredde for tidlig løft og knestart-stabilitet.
- Skråkanter for å rask komme seg ut av vannet og for å bedre takle motstand hvis brettet berører vannet i flight-mode.
- Håndtak på undersiden - bær brettet og foilen i den ene hånden, og hold vingen trygt adskilt.
- Justerbar foilmontering: gjør det mulig å skyve foilen fremover og bakover på brettet for å finjustere hvordan den føles og yter basert på din størrelse, evne og personlige preferanser.
- Løsne foilen uten å fjerne bolter.
- Flere fotstropp-posisjoner: kjør med 1 stropp, 2 stropper, 3 stropper, halvstropper eller ingen stropper.
- OUT-THE-BACK FOIL TRACKS som gjør at du bare kan skyve foilen på plass.
The Wing Raider V1 was designed to pack in every wingfoil specific feature in our design arsenal, propelling your wing game to new heights.
Wing Raider V1 Board
WING RAIDER V1
Compact / Agile / Efficient
We started off with a compact outline with forward foil placement that reduces swing weight and provides precise foil control. Key to the design was a shallow concave rail chine that made the board both easy to climb onto as well as float on, while waiting for the next gust. Because touchdowns happen no matter your skill level and a nice smooth deflection is a benefit to all riders, we added an extra touch of nose rocker to help you bounce back up onto foil. The list of features on the Wing Raider V1 is extensive, aimed to facilitate the pursuit of progression for every level rider. After a few sessions on a Wing Raider V1 we know you'll come to enjoy the full gambit of wing-specific utility.
WHY WE MADE IT
We wanted a compact shape with forward foil placement, packed with the latest wingfoil features to elevate your wing game to new heights. With progression in mind, we designed this nimble craft to be stable and easy to climb onto while giving a direct-to-foil feel with minuscule swing weight in the nose.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT
- Compact outline for reduced swing weight and precise foil control
- Generous nose rocker and a V-hull for smooth touchdown deflection
- Shallow concave rail chine for increased stability while floating and taking off
- Step tail for quick release while pumping
- Deck channels for strength and ease of grip when getting on the board
- Bottom handle for efficient carrying
- Out-the-back foil tracks for a delightfully easy foil connect/disconnect
COMPACT SHAPE OUTLINE
This shape reduces swing weight and provides precise foil control.
SHALLOW CONCAVE RAIL CHINES
Wanting to keep as much stability as possible in each size, we opted for a shallow concave rail chine that makes the board easier to climb onto and float on while waiting for the next gust.
We decided to sprinkle in an extra touch of nose rocker to complement the V-hull that provides smooth touchdown deflection.
RAIL DECK CHANNELS
The rails on wing boards take a beating so we added rail deck channels for strength. This feature also gives you a solid grip on the rail while climbing onto the board.
VERSATILE CARRY HANDLE
Keeping your board, foil, and wing safely separated during entry and exit in rough conditions can be a challenge so we built in a bottom carry handle.
OUT-THE-BACK FOIL TRACKS
To get you on the water with ease and efficiency, we added one of our favorite features ever to the Wing Raider: out-the-back foil tracks. Foil connect/disconnect is now faster and easier than you've ever imagined.