The fresh new Cabrinha Code board nods to the fast developing sport of Wingsurfing.
The overall shape has changed with a reworked nose design and pronounced keel that improves stability and early takeoff. Its short compact design with ample volumes allow you to ride a shorter board than previsouly.
The lightweight EPS, durable bamboo and UD carbon stringer construction gives you the confidence to take to the sky while still offering precise, positive control over the board when put on rail. The Code is the most versatile, all-round performing board in the range.
From first starts through to aerial freestyle and wave riding, the Code has been designed with the future of Wingsurfing at the forefront.
Cabrinha Code Features:
- NEW: redesigned nose keel for improved directional stability and release
- NEW: Tail shape for improved release
- NEW: Efficient outline and rail flow/chime, for improved efficiency and release
- Carbon Stringer
- Short compact design
- Durable Composite Bamboo Deck construction with UD Carbon stringer
- Lightweight bottom double UD Carbon stringer
- EPS Core, Light Weight & Buoyant
- Angle adjustable 2 or 3 strap insert configuration
- Bottom carry handle
Cabrinha Code: 4'8" x 23.5" x 4.2" (60 Litres)
Cabrinha Code: 4'11" x 23.5" x 4.6" (72 Litres)
Cabrinha Code: 5'2" x 24.25" x 5.3" (86 Litres)
Cabrinha Code: 5'5" x 24.50" x 5.5" (100 Litres)
Cabrinha Code: 5'8" x 26.50" x 5.6" (114 Litres)
Cabrinha Code: 5'11" x 29.5" x 5.75" (130 Litres)
Included with the board: 4pcs m3 x 30mm mounting bolts, m8 Lockable T-nuts, full deck pad . Straps with mounting hardware sold separately.